Saturday 8 August 2009

Like a circular hairstyle but on the ground

The Vicar's found another one:
Reported by aliendrip on Monday, January 29, 2007 at 2:45AM Lucton time:

Last summer I was up in Luctons look when a freak storm passed through them. I slept through him but he almost blew the roof ledging, just by the edge of the rood ledge, off of a local barn? When I got up, from behind the grass, just under them, I noticed the field to the right of the barn, just back from the road but slightly to the left of the old tracter had a huje circles in the corn blown down in a shape, and the circles were across the whole of the thing see. Sort of like a circular hairstyle but on the ground AND THERE WAS ALSO A STENCH OF LEAVES

I felt calm and didn't get over excited like I normally do, which is a bit funny. He aksed me if I had been pregnant recently and I said no I am a man.

The tin flew off in the direction of Leominster just like they usually do. I don't think they were from the Radnorshire remote committee as we're over the border? But sometimes the border creeps over the hedges and behind them. Not under the river edges, or borders ledge but beside them just past Hafren Furnishings. Actaully it could have been the council but I don't really want to say any more curtins closed or they might take off my pilotts lisensc off of me I'm not over excited

No comments:

Post a Comment