Saturday 31 January 2009

Kington supermarket

It has been brought to my attention by 'The man in the corner with the newspaper' that the previous post was factually incorrect. He is correct, the 'Kwiksave' that I referred to is in fact now a Co-op. If he really is a local though, as he claims, he would realise that most of us still refer to this temple of consumer convestibles and boozes as 'The Kwiksave'. The pages turn slower here than in your cities...

I am grateful though to him for pointing this out to you, dear reader.

Anyway, I've had my porridge, read a couple of pages of 'Commentary on the First Book of Euclid's Elements' by Proclus, and am just finishing the last lukewarm cup from the pot of breakfast tea before making my way to the Radnor Forest, in search of the mythical Lost Pyramid of Mu. I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment: