Friday 12 December 2008

Thom Yorke over Kington - a smell of 2-Methylundecanal

thom yorke radiohead

I was minding my own business, just staring like outside the library when I was accosted by Dai Carmen Macco, the farmer. "I see that Thom Yorke out of Radiohead on my field up at Hergest", he muttered in between chews on his soggy roll-up. "Doing a bit of ley-huntin' I reckons". Couldn't see it myself, maybe the bloke out of Coldplay?

Anyway, when ley hunting points to look for on the map are:

1 Ancient mounds, often called tumpy, stumpy, rumpy-pumpy, or saturated kevins.

2 Anything by Ozric Tentacles - but not those marked 'towers', 'ladders' or even 'chairs'.

3 Floaters, islands, UFO's, pyramids etc.

4 Llandrindod Wells.

5 Bacon points.

6 Crossroads with place names containing the word 'Elvis'.

7 Less than a mile from the second Pluto, the bright blue sphere of Neptune was clearly visible in the distance. It sits at the edge of the woods eight miles into the journey.

8 Ancient tractors and cock-barns.

No comments:

Post a Comment